Monday, October 5, 2015

Today is the first day blogging my musings.  I am excited and a bit scared to share my words with you.  I am pouring out my innermost feelings and not being sure they are going to be embraced.  And yet I feel the calling to share my insights and to begin a whole new chapter in my journey of life.

Today I share, I realize my life's path had many twists, turns, and branches...sometimes choosing the right one takes stepping out in faith.  The only assurance I have as I take this step...opening my blog...is that I am never alone in any step I take, God is always a step ahead.  Matt. 28:20
10.05.15

1 comment:

  1. Today is a great day! Just got back from Colorado. Got to hear my grandbaby's heartbeat for the first time. The creation of a new being is mind boggling. To think that from two microscopic cells came a whole human being is a miracle. It is then, that the power and magnificence of God and His creation of man, we see Him in His Glory. Jer. 1:5a

    ReplyDelete